The customer is in charge of the service process at all times at Bamford Rose. This means that the bill on point of exit will be exactly what we quoted on point of entry.
- General servicing
- Mechanical faults resolved
- Electrical faults resolved
- Accidental damage (repairs and respray)
- Tyres sales and fitting
- Paint detailing / machine mop and polish
Always doing it right
We conduct our own 140-point check / examination report and administer all prescribed consumables according to the appropriate annual service schedule.
Should the car need any remedial work, we categorise as following:
- Remedial – repairs that are needed immediately
- Maintenance – repairs needed for next MOT or looming future point in time driver will become aware of a fault
- Concours – work to return the car to utmost level of upkeep
Only after discussing our findings with you will we conduct any additional work. This is charged at £95p/h +VAT. On collecting your car, we will provide you with a copy of your service sheets so that you have full record of your car’s health.